When I signed up for this exchange the last thing I thought I'd be worried about on my exchange would be getting locked in bathrooms. Go ahead and laugh. I know I've laughed about it enough today! In my third host family I also got stuck in the bathroom a few times and as it turns out here in my fourth host family I've also gotten stuck a few times. Talk about embaressing!! Usually I am able to get out before anyone hears or notices that I am stuck in the bathroom, however that hasn't always been the case.
The bathroom doors have keys and they just so happen to be a little bit finiky (sp?) and the locks aren't exactly quiet as I try to free myselfe. So now I've had two host mother's ask me if I could use some help getting out of the bathroom and today my host brother was coming towards the door to help me as I finally managed to get out. He couldn't stop laughing, but he did manage to mention that the lock is a bit difficult. Just so you know that didn't all happen today. Today it was just the situation with my host brother, Yannik. Oh man...embaressing. So reader, beware of bathrooms.
I just thought I'd share that with you. Haha oh man..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I certainly have never been stuck in a bathroom, but it sounds like good times. Maybe we will have key locks installed on our bathroom doors before you get home. Just kidding, or am I? Anyway, good luck in your struggles with the bathroom door.
Julilla
We have a bathroom door that I get stuck in sometimes!! its really irritating... the lock doesnt always click out and so sometimes you get stuck, its rather funny sometimes! I thought I would share that with you so you know you are not the only one!! when are you going to be home cuz we should get some coffee!!
That sounds awful, but your account of it did make me laugh a little! (Sorry; it was at the situation and not at you.) At least your host families seem willing/able to rescue you.
I hope the rest of your life is going well!
Yours,
Tannis
Post a Comment